Thursday, January 3, 2008

1:6 Leaders Meeting and Other Stuff

I would like to get together with everyone on Saturday, January 12 at 8 AM at Cruisers. I will make breakfast. Let me know if that will or won't work for you. If it doesn't work for too many people, we will get together on Sunday, January 13 at 8:45 AM, but I would much rather do get together on the 12th.

If any of you have filled out SHAPE forms, please get them to Pastor Paul or me.

As of now, 1:6 groups will begin again on Sunday, January 20 and meet Feb. 3 and 17, March 7 and 16 and April 6 and 25.

I REALLY wanted to started two new groups. We have discussed this at Team meeting with no definate plans. I am little frustrated that I haven't been able to make it happen yet. I would like to have your opinions. We will talk about this when we meet.

Thanks for ministering in this capacity.

No comments: