Monday, October 1, 2007

Everyone is Verified - 1:6 Groups Start Sunday Night

It looks like everyone has now verified their email and will get the updates in their inbox as I post them. If you ever need to go to the website, the address is www.rmconesix.blogspot.com.

I will normally be posting and working on 1:6 groups on Thursday mornings. However, this week I will be working tomorrow as well. I will hopefully have "student" worksheets in your mailbox by Wednesday night - if you want to get them before Sunday.

Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Remember, we are planning to meet this Sunday morning, October 7 in the office. Wives are included in these meeting if they desire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Joel > I love the site and can not wait for one six groups Sunday Night. I am already praying for Oct 28. I think this will be an awesome outreach, and maybe even an inreach. Love ya brother from another mother :) !